Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Abbey's World

Scott and I think that this is Abbey's world...the rest of us just live in it. For example, we had this convo the other day...

Abbey: I'm totally going to marry Shabbir (her little boyfriend from school--they've been hot & heavy for ages)

Me: Cool. Then your name will be Abbey Akhtar

Abbey (making a face): Why?

Me: Because that's Shabbir's last name. I think Abbey Akhtar is kinda cute (when you're 30!!!)

Abbey: Hmmm. No. He can change his name. He'll be Shabbir Henderson if he wants to marry me.

NICE!!!!

In other news, Abbey and I took Curren to the indoor pool at our gym today. It was his first time in the water since Thanksgiving in Miami. He was awesome! He was struggling to get out of my arms and was actually paddling and kicking his feet in the correct motions! I know I am biased, but I see talent. Also, he reached out to the side of the pool and was holding on by himself. I let go and he stayed that way, supporting himself, for like 5 minutes! (I know, but I wanted to see what would happen and I was right there!) Michael Phelps, watch out!

1 comment:

Alicia's Mom said...

Hnmmmm WE NEED PICTURES!!!!