
I just had to post the above photo b/c I think it's one of the best pictures of Abbey available. Our talented future brother-in-law Steve took it a few months ago. She has such big, beautiful eyes...if I do say so myself. :) Holly and Steve are headed this way for the Fourth of July, so maybe we'll get a few more of his wonderful pictures soon.
Abbey has lately started using some funny words and phrases for a toddler, and she uses them in the correct context, which makes us laugh even harder. Some of the latest are: boxers (yes, as a term for men's underwear), journey, adventure, Are you kidding me Clark? (from Vacation), these are your options, you're killin' me, and light-saber (from Star Wars). Needless to say, we definitely have to watch our language around this little one!
2 comments:
that is a beautiful picture! i love the "abbey-isms" she could give kaylee a run for her money!
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment