


We had a great Fourth of July weekend with Holly and her fiance Steve. Abbey is now obsessed with all things wedding. As you can see in the above pictures, she has taken to wearing a pink blankie as a beautiful wedding dress (in her words). Unfortunately, she occasionally makes me wear one as well, which is not as cute. In case you're wondering, she is planning to marry either Paige (her best friend), Cinderella, Daddy, or Colby Cotter (a little boy from school). Scott is hoping for the Cinderella option.
Abbey's transition to preschool is going so well. She should be fully trainsitioned into preschool by August 1st. Hooray! She's only been talking about it for 6 months. Potty training is going pretty well too. Thank heavens for bribery.
I will leave you with a little dialogue from last night...
Abbey: Hi Mom. I didn't know you had any tissues, so I wiped my nose on that, ok? (Pointing to my wedding dress. Nice.)
No comments:
Post a Comment