Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Holly and Steve's Fabulous Wedding








As you can see from the above photos, we had a wonderful time at Holly and Steve's wedding in Temecula. Holly was a beautiful bride and she and Steve looked so happy. Abbey actually walked down the aisle (or the island, as she called it). She looked like such a big girl that I couldn't help but cry a bit. :)
The infamous chocolate dress was a hit, and Abs had a great time dancing the night away. She actually told Scott and I to go sit down so that she dance solo. Are we that embarassing already? She obviously got some of her mommy and Aunt Holly's genes, b/c she danced until the last song and then promptly fell asleep in the car on the way home. A true party animal!
All said, it was a wonderful trip and it was nice to see Scott's side of the family again. I think we should have a wedding every October. :)



No comments: