

Halloween was a huge hit this year. I think it’s the first year that Abbey really got the concept, realizing that she was going to get a boatload of candy just for looking cute. Her two best friends Sienna (the bunny) and Paige (also Cinderella) came over with their families, and Scott toted around a cooler of…ahem…water around the neighborhood with us to complete the festivities.My favorite part of the night was when Abbey lost her glass slipper while going down the front porch steps and exclaimed Just like Cinderella loses her slipper! Always with Cindy on the brain, my girl.
I have more to post on Abbey’s recent funnies (she is full of them), but I’m short on time today. Time to go watch the election results! And thank God that we are in a country where we are able to vote. God bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment