Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun with the I-Phone








Scott recently got a new I-Phone and, as the above pictures show, he is having quite a good time with it. These pictures were taken at lunch on our recent trip to Fredericksburg, a cute little German town about an hour west of Austin. And yes, Cinderella did have a beer and there really was a rooster in the bathroom at one of the stores (Abbey thought this was the funniest thing ever...ok, we thought it was pretty funny too).

This will probably be our last post before the baby arrives. We're all set to go in on Thursday morning at 7am to start the eviction process. He's obviously not scared of our tactics. We had another non-stress test yesterday and he was sound asleep. I had some juice and he woke up a little, but I think that was his way of saying "Yawn...do whatever you want people. I am staying put until you make me come out." Fine. I'm ready to play hardball. :)

No comments: