One of the reasons I love having a blog is b/c it keeps me from being "that annoying mom" who regularly mass emails out random pictures of her kids. Like the one above of Curren's ear (which is a pretty freaking cool little ear! At first we thought it was the way he was squished in the womb, but both ears have stayed that way.) Now I can post away all of the silly little pictures of my kids sleeping together or loving on each other without bombarding everyone. Isn't technology great?
Things are going well here. I think I got 3 hours of sleep last night and I feel like a new woman. Funny how that happens...when you have a newborn, your need for sleep pretty much goes away for a while. Curren was up 3 times last night, which is pretty good for him. Unfortunately, Abbey was also up 3 times and only mommy would do. Sigh. But given the fact that she is adjusting marvelously, I'll take it. The only issue we have with Abbey right now is that she is always in Curren's personal space. But, luckily for him, he hasn't realized how annoying this trait is...yet.
My mom leaves on Saturday. What a sad day that will be for all of us. I guess we'll have to stop eating dinner and bathing, since she is the only reason we get fed and have time to shower. But really we're very lucky. Curren is a seriously mellow baby. He only cries when he's hungry or being changed and he can sleep through ANYTHING! Probably the result of hearing the chaos of our house while in the womb. :) Hopefully I didn't just jinx us by writing that. Hmmm....
3 comments:
I can't believe they are only 12 hours apart. Things are going the same here. I just hope it continues to go well. You guys are in our thoughts.
Hi Alicia, this is Monica, Marijo Stewart's daughter-in-law. John and I wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! (We feel like we know you well from your mom.) Congrats on your beautiful family!
OK, I am seriously LMAO off at the comment about "guess we'll stop bathing for a while" LOVE IT!
Post a Comment