

Eato (or, as his birth certificate says, Curren) rolled from back to front yesterday. Unfortunately, I missed it as I was making Abbey's bed. That's what I get for being a neat-freak. But I had laid him in his crib on his back for 2 minutes and when I came back, he was looking around on his tummy. Go Eato! He still has not rolled from front to back yet, which our pediatrician said is kind of weird. But then, our kids are kind of weird.
The other amazing feat is that Curren fed himself from a bottle yesterday. It was blazing hot, so we put a little water in a bottle for him to sip on (as per the doctor's suggestion). He grabbed it out of Scott's hands and started drinking from it himself! This is particularly amazing, since he NEVER takes a bottle. Seriously, he's had maybe 5 bottles in the past month. Either he really likes to drink, or he got daddy's coordination. Maybe both. As you can see above, he's got one mean fastball already.
No comments:
Post a Comment