Thursday, January 21, 2010

No update, just pictures...






Look at those teeth on Curren! Yes, he uses them. Mostly to bite his mommy on the shoulder---ouch! Still, he is so darn cute that it's hard to stay mad for long. :) He is still not crawling, so he's officially behind Abbey in that department (although she was late too). The pediatrician said not to worry, late movers usually run in families, and I never did crawl as a child. He is really good at rolling everywhere though. All in all he is a happy little boy and seems to be more mellow than his big sister. His eyes are still blue, blue, blue. Here's hoping they stay that way!

Abbey is great...when she's not whining. We are going through a bit of a whiny stage lately. I keep reminding myself that this is just a phase and will end as abruptly as it started. I had a conference with her Pre-K teacher b/c Scott and I were concerned about the fact that she often sees her letters and numbers as backwards. Miss Tammy assured us that this is normal, and said she thinks Abbey is very smart (always love to hear that!). She did say that Abbey needs to do things on her own terms though...hmmmm, I've heard that before!

Both kids were overjoyed to have their Aunt Holly here last weekend. It took Abs a good 15 minutes to calm down after dropping her off at the airport. Scott and I had a great time with her as well--thanks for coming Holly! We can't wait until March, when the whole fam damily will be here for Curren's first b-day and baptism.

1 comment:

Brian Rebecek said...

We had the same worry about Lindsey and letters. She still writes some backwards, but quickly realizes it, scratches it out and moves on.