Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Pictures!









I don't have time for witty commentary, as I have a work deadline and Abbey is in the midst of a very loud playdate (ahh, the joys of "working" from home, haha). I will point out that Abbey is obviously enjoying her vanity. The pics show her after about an hour of "work" on Christmas day. The adorable pink and green striped ottoman that I was so pleased with is now smeared with cheap lip gloss and glittery eye shadow. Oh well. You will also find pictures of me guzzling wine in the kitchen and of the adorable candy house that Auntie made with Libby, Jane and Abs. Oh, and the loot that Santa was kind enough to leave. That Santa, he started shopping so early this year that he apparently forgot what he had purchased...Curren received the same toy twice.

And I would be remiss not to post quickly about how much Abbey LOVED the Nutcracker. We went with my mom and Carrie on the 22nd and she was absolutely enthralled. Some friends of ours had gone a few days prior and said their daughter was a bit bored at the end, but not our Abbey. Of course, she was a bit obsessed...not everyone was Clara for Halloween! So glad that we were able to start this wonderful tradition, just like my mother took me each year.

No comments: