Here are the latest and greatest pics of the Fat Man. I can only imagine what he weighs right now, since he eats more than the average bear. I should thank him for his voracious appetite...it has enabled me to lose 20 pounds in the last 4 weeks! (No, I'm still not in my jeans yet, lol!)
Unfortunately, we have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow for Curren b/c we're pretty sure he has reflux. I called and talked to the nurse today and he said "yep, all of the symptoms you're telling me are textbook reflux." Great. Hopefully they can give him some medicine so that he'll feel better soon. We've had lots of spit up and fussiness of late with our mellow little guy and just want him to feel better.
The other day, Abbey hugged Scott and told him "this is my favorite thing to do with you." Awwww. They're getting lots of together time and it's great!
1 comment:
um that first pic is HIL-AR-EE-OUS!
Post a Comment