Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures!!!






How nice is it to have a good friend who has a photography business? Especially one that specializes in kids' photos! We were lucky enough to have my friend Tracy come in town over Easter weekend and she took the above photos of our kids. I love all of them, except for maybe the one of Abbey b/c she looks about 7 years old (sniff, sniff). I guess I need to accept the fact that she will be FOUR in a month.

Curren loved his first photo shoot. He was starting to fuss, but really mellowed out when Tracy began photographing him. Hmmm, I'll have to remember that. I wonder if Scott would let me get a really expensive camera just to mellow out the baby.... Anyway, please check out Tracy's new website-there are some amazing pics on there, including one of our very own (www.doe-ee-bird-photography.com) I'm hoping to get the announcements out soon--they have the best picture of all on them!

Other than that, things are good here. Scott's parents were just here for a week, which is always fun, especially for Abbey. It's nice for her to have "fresh meat" to play with. Suzanne is a MUCH better princess playmate than I am, maybe b/c she hasn't played the wicked stepmother a million times. :)

Speaking of princesses, Abbey said something pretty insightful (and funny) to Suzanne the other day. They were talking about the princesses (Jasmine, Ariel, Cinderella, and the usual suspects) and Abbey noted that none of the princesses have mommies. She said "What's with all the dead moms Grammy Suze?" Sad, but true!!! What IS with all the dead moms, Disney? Maybe I should write a letter...in my spare time. :)

1 comment:

Tracy Robinson said...

hmm, i never thought of it that way, but really, what IS with all the dead moms? funny how kids pick up on things adults just take for granted.

oh the URL is www.doe-ee-bird.com, you can leave off the "photography'. thanks for the props!