Wednesday, May 6, 2009

15 Seconds of Fame

Curren and I were on the news this morning! They interviewed me as we were on a run around Town Lake on Monday morning (which explains why I look so rough, but at least I was working out people!!). I'm sure this will lead to many phone calls from agents looking to book Curren for commercials and such. :) Watch the whole thing on the link below--I am on there twice.
http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/050609_Texas_Considering_Guide_for_New_Parents

In other news...Curren has his 2 month check up tomorrow and I am dreading it. I hate all of those shots! I'm having Scott come with us so that he can do the dirty work. I almost threw up when Abbey had to get all of those shots as a baby. It's heartbreaking! But...the good news is that we seem to be making a little progress in the sleep department. Little Curren slept from 9pm to 4:30am two nights in a row! I even had to wake him at 4:30 b/c I couldn't wait any longer to feed him. :) Last night wasn't quite as good, but he did manage to go from 1:30 to about 6:30, so I'm not complaining too much.

No comments: