
Just a quick post of our smiley boy. Those dimples!!! I have no idea where they came from, since nobody on either side has them. Abbey has a trace of one, but he has them on each side and I could just eat them up (except that I know what it feels like to have him in my stomach, and it's not good).
Curren also had his 2-month check up yesterday. Here are the stats: weight was 12lbs 6oz (75th percentile--up from the 10th percentile at birth!!); height was 24 inches (75th percentile) and head was only in the 25th percentile. Not sure where that came from either. But he really looks normal, I promise! He got one shot and the oral rotavirus vax, which is good, b/c they didn't have that vax when Abs was small and she actually got it and ended up in the hospital as an 8 month old. We decided to delay a few vaxes, so he'll go in again in a month to get more rather than getting them all at the 2 month appointment. There are a few reasons for this, but I won't bore you all with the details. Suffice it to say we are crunchier than I thought! :)
Curren also wowed Dr. Patil with his ability to bear weight on his legs and hold his head up. Those are things she said that she would expect from a 4 month old. Yeah, he rocks. He'll be helping out around the house by Christmas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment