Monday, June 22, 2009

Quickie Update



You might notice Curren has a little tan in the above photo. That's b/c Parents of the Year (Scott & I) had him out by our friends' pool and forgot that, although he was in the shade, water reflects light. Way to go. Nothing like pink cheeks at age 3 months!

Other than that the Fat Man is doing well. He usually sleeps from 8:30pm to about 6am and then goes right back to sleep until around 7am. I'll take it! Naps aren't great, but at least we're sleeping at night. He weighed 14 pounds last week at 14.5 weeks and has the world's cutest little cheeks and fat legs. Man, do I love a fat baby!

Abbey is enjoying summer and just moved up to Pre-K. She's got mixed feelings about that and says the boys are too rough. Her dad told her to give them the "haymaker" if they give her any trouble. Nice. The good news is that she's swimming really well, which makes our lives a lot easier!

No comments: